Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Changing Our Outlook

I was driving my daughter to school the other day, and as usual, she was channel surfing on my car radio.  She found a good country song on a station and kept it there.  After the song was over, Bobby Bones and his crew started a segment called "Tell Me Somthin' Good".  Each personality had to deliver a news report with something positive in it, a feel good moment, or something that makes us happy.  It was great. My daughter and I both smiled and laughed as we listened, and I realized something.  That's the first time I've ever heard any news program reporting good news.  Why?

Imagine what the world would be like if we focused just a tiny bit of our attention to the good things happening in our lives.  The next time you watch the evening news, count how many negative stories they report vs. the positive ones.

In the meantime...here's a little laughter for your day.


Just a thought.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment